Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Les Sims 3 Complete Edition Patch Fr
The Straight Edge Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:44 am by mainelil

The Straight Edge Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:44 am by mainelil

» Breaking Dawn Movie Part 2 Free Download Ilivid
The Straight Edge Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:50 pm by lesbet

The Straight Edge Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:47 pm by lesbet

The Straight Edge Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:35 am by lesbet

The Straight Edge Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:34 am by lesbet

» Niche Goldmine Video Series
The Straight Edge Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:57 am by almwon

» Oi this thing is dead...
The Straight Edge Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:50 am by C13INTZ

» Synthesis Gaming Up and Running
The Straight Edge Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:36 pm by ZombieswithJetpacks

Most Viewed Topics
FORUM USE - BAR HELP
360 Controller Config
Update History: LATEST 2.6 - 11/12/2010
CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.
SPRAYS - LOGOS
Do stats mean anything?
Breaking Dawn Movie Part 2 Free Download Ilivid
The happiest upbeat song about sex and crystal meth
Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map
Les Sims 3 Complete Edition Patch Fr
Keywords
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Straight Edge Society

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

Rep : 7

The Straight Edge Society - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: The Straight Edge Society   The Straight Edge Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:10 am

First topic message reminder :

As many of you are aware now I'm live a Straight Edge life. I don't drink. I don't smoke. I don't do drugs. And I don't engage in promiscuous activities. Even though this life seems all fine and dandy it brings a lot of controversies especially when I'm dealing with hormone raged teens with nothing better to do but to try to knock every girl up then kick them down the stairs, drink beer until their mouths start foaming, or smoke until instead of blood, smoke flow through their veins. People keep saying we Straight Edgers are arrogant, conceited, cocky, and violent. I for one disagree. There's no effect unless there's a cause. Ever since Straight Edge was founded by the band Minor Threat people have been spilling these ignorant lies how we don't know how to live a fun life or ironically a "smart life".

I find it pretty sad if a person needs toxin substance to enjoy their life especially during parties. There are people at my school smoking and drinking. When I tell them I don't drink they would give me this condescending face and go "YO YOU WHACK SON! YOU IN ANOTHER WORLD!" Yeah, I'm in another world... pfft.

The next topic is everyone's favorite, SEX. There are people in my school who idolize Bill Clinton for cheating on his wife and Tiger Woods for having more hos than Santa Claus. Now when I would oppose this and say what those two did was wrong once again people would look at me and ask me what is wrong with me? It's so stupid it's hilarious!

I can't be the one who says I'm not the one to judge. I highly despise smokers especially they smoke near me and the second hand smoke is getting into my lungs. I like my lungs smoke free. I have friends who drink and they respect that I don't drink (unfortunately I don't respect that they do drink) so they would avoid peer pressuring me into drinking. I'm really disgusted on how the people draw the world these days and by what principles people live by. This world needs a big change and not the one Obama talks about. Personally, I think this world needs a Straight Edge change.

P.S. - This was a bit of a rant but no way intended to be a troll thread.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

PostSubject: Re: The Straight Edge Society   The Straight Edge Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:08 pm

He failed so badly today.
Back to top Go down
C13INTZ

C13INTZ

Rep : 17

PostSubject: Re: The Straight Edge Society   The Straight Edge Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:20 am

today was a bad fail, all i can say is that i guess i need to make sure when i click something, it clicks
Back to top Go down
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

PostSubject: Re: The Straight Edge Society   The Straight Edge Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:39 am

You kicked everyone including me off the server. How about you just don't screw around with the console next time? :]
Back to top Go down
C13INTZ

C13INTZ

PostSubject: Re: The Straight Edge Society   The Straight Edge Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:08 am

i had to restart plague
Back to top Go down
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

PostSubject: Re: The Straight Edge Society   The Straight Edge Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:25 am

Lol. Don't screw with the server next time! D<
Back to top Go down
C13INTZ

C13INTZ

PostSubject: Re: The Straight Edge Society   The Straight Edge Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:44 pm

i needed to host
Back to top Go down
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

PostSubject: Re: The Straight Edge Society   The Straight Edge Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:44 pm

Then use Mass.
Back to top Go down
C13INTZ

C13INTZ

PostSubject: Re: The Straight Edge Society   The Straight Edge Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:57 pm

u were on mass
Back to top Go down
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

PostSubject: Re: The Straight Edge Society   The Straight Edge Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:57 am

I was on Plague. I'm always on Plague lol.
Back to top Go down
C13INTZ

C13INTZ

PostSubject: Re: The Straight Edge Society   The Straight Edge Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:38 am

NO, YOU WERE ON MASS, I KNOW BECAUSE I WENT TO CLICK ON PLAGUE, DIDNT, AND RESTARTED MASS caps lock (too lazy to retype that)
Back to top Go down
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

PostSubject: Re: The Straight Edge Society   The Straight Edge Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:23 am

I must've gotten the IP mixed up then.
Back to top Go down
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

PostSubject: Re: The Straight Edge Society   The Straight Edge Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:23 am

Stop screwing with both servers then. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
C13INTZ

C13INTZ

PostSubject: Re: The Straight Edge Society   The Straight Edge Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:12 pm

obviously, im only allowed to fuck with one at a time
Back to top Go down
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

PostSubject: Re: The Straight Edge Society   The Straight Edge Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:33 pm

-headdesk- Because idiot doesn't begin to describe the stupidity. :]
Back to top Go down
C13INTZ

C13INTZ

PostSubject: Re: The Straight Edge Society   The Straight Edge Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:36 pm

if your gunna complain, complain to marvin and have him help me with my hosting issues, i host more than all of you combined so you can't say shit about me kicking anyone from any server. i have more rights than you and you can deal with me making a mistake every once in a while you ungrateful son of a bitch.
Back to top Go down
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

PostSubject: Re: The Straight Edge Society   The Straight Edge Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:38 pm

Lol jeez calm down I'm only joking. No need for name calling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Straight Edge Society   The Straight Edge Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Straight Edge Society

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: -- Ground Zero -- :: General Discussion-