Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Les Sims 3 Complete Edition Patch Fr
CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:44 am by mainelil

CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:44 am by mainelil

» Breaking Dawn Movie Part 2 Free Download Ilivid
CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:50 pm by lesbet

CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:47 pm by lesbet

CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:35 am by lesbet

CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:34 am by lesbet

» Niche Goldmine Video Series
CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:57 am by almwon

» Oi this thing is dead...
CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:50 am by C13INTZ

» Synthesis Gaming Up and Running
CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:36 pm by ZombieswithJetpacks

Most Viewed Topics
FORUM USE - BAR HELP
360 Controller Config
Update History: LATEST 2.6 - 11/12/2010
CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.
SPRAYS - LOGOS
Do stats mean anything?
Breaking Dawn Movie Part 2 Free Download Ilivid
The happiest upbeat song about sex and crystal meth
Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map
Les Sims 3 Complete Edition Patch Fr
Keywords
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MärvïN

MärvïN

Rep : 11

CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. Vide
PostSubject: CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.   CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:15 am

# It is early in the morning, so I fear my sentence structure may lack. (Bare with me, I'll revise later.)

- Read what I have wrote and don't forget to watch the video at the bottom. -

Folks, something near and dear to my heart is being threatened.

Not just our Freedom of Speech, but our Freedom of Expression, our Pursuit of Happiness.

There are plans set into motion that could take effect in the near future:

50 Companies - Mainstream (Comcast/CNN/NBC/etc.)

50 Colleges/Universities (Hi-End schools, mainly Universities with high load PC & Server ratings.)

This isn't theory, this a real project going on as we speak. To create INTERNET 2.0 aKa "Clean Slate"

"ISP's have resolved to restrict the Internet to a TV-like subscription model where users will be forced to pay to visit selected corporate websites by 2012, while others will be blocked, according to a leaked report. Despite some people dismissing the story as a hoax, the wider plan to kill the traditional Internet and replace it with a regulated and controlled Internet 2 is manifestly provable.

"Bell Canada and TELUS (formerly owned by Verizon) employees officially confirm that by 2012 ISP's all over the globe will reduce Internet access to a TV-like subscription model, only offering access to a small standard amount of commercial sites and require extra fees for every other site you visit. These 'other' sites would then lose all their exposure and eventually shut down, resulting in what could be seen as the end of the Internet," warns a report that has spread like wildfire across the web over the last few days.

The article, which is accompanied by a You Tube clip, states that Time Magazine writer "Dylan Pattyn" has confirmed the information and is about to release a story - and that the move to effectively shut down the web could come as soon as 2010."

These 100 entities will have:

- Unfettered, hand of god esque ability to essentially destroy the INTERNET that we know and love.

- Complete access (National Security is justifiable cause in which they could monitor what you do 24/7 without it touching even close to OUR civil liberties and privacy.)

- Control over what you view. (See it happening now, censoring pages and files that should not be.)

- What you can say. (Free Speech is tossed out the window.)

- Limit your usage (Bandwidth)
- - You will have to pay $40 for 40gb. Basically $1 per GB you download.

This means, you just bought that sweet new game on STEAM, perhaps AvP. It's install size is 15gb.

Thats an extra $15 you have to pay to the Big Brother Net Co. On top of the $50-70 you just paid for the game.
* Thats assuming you have already eaten into your BW for the month too much, just surfing or watching videos.

(Currently, with On-Demand/Hi-Def ; Comcast limits at 250gb per month, before you get charged extra.) After this, you will pay $250 a month to have the same access.

But there will be MAJOR DIFFERENCES DSL SPEEDS (Yes no matter what service.), Limited Usage, Time Available, What you can do, who you can talk with, what sites show up, content filtering, monitoring/logging.

Everyday, we get one step closer. THEY WANT OUR INTERNET.

Internet. As in the technology we have shaped and designed from the ground up. One User At A Time.

No I'm not being funny...interwebs....

I'm being completely serious on this, censorship has gone too far. We live in a country with the words Freedom and Liberty being used an aweful lot, but it's not as it seems. You are Free to do as you please, as long as you stay within government guidelines, local laws, or any other sort of imprisoning tactic.

I mean really, It's time for us to TAKE a STAND.

Our country is run by a bunch of OVERPAID, Fat 'could care less about the less fortunate' Cats who don't know what is right for the people.

Why did we vote President Obama into office? Because he is young enough to be our friend, to know what real families problems are, knows about technology, most of all he isn't old enough to be any of ours grandpa.

Seriously, we are run by people that should have been brought into the building with wheelchairs and walkers.

How could they possibly represent me?

He is right, we need to get the word out!
Back to top Go down
http://Synpowered.com
C13INTZ

C13INTZ

Rep : 17

PostSubject: Re: CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.   CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:11 pm

shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.   CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:19 pm

This is just unbelievable. Does anybody really think this is at all a good idea? Does anybody really think this will just be accepted as if nothing has happened? Does anybody really think that that mass hordes of people won't react to this and fight to maintain the internet?

The internet is intended for the free sharing of thought and speech, and this goes against everything that the internet was originally created for.

Al Gore is displeased(he created the internet you know Wink ).
Back to top Go down
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.   CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:10 am

I have not read Marvin's thread but censorship is bullshit! People should be allowed to see all the boobies they want on the internet and allowed to say "Fuck!" in every chat room. What has this world come to?!
Back to top Go down
C13INTZ

C13INTZ

PostSubject: Re: CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.   CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:28 am

lol
Back to top Go down
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

PostSubject: Re: CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.   CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:30 am

Next thing you know there will be only vanilla flavored ice cream at the supermarket. What if the man wants chocolate?!
Back to top Go down
C13INTZ

C13INTZ

PostSubject: Re: CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.   CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:34 am

then u freeze your shit

Last edited by C13INTZ on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

PostSubject: Re: CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.   CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:35 am

I'm pretty sure it won't be the same. Censorship has ruined us all.
Back to top Go down
C13INTZ

C13INTZ

PostSubject: Re: CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.   CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:36 am

F**K
Back to top Go down
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

PostSubject: Re: CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.   CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:38 am

C13INTZ wrote:
F**K

You see what I mean? I love in those talk shows how some people woudl curse so much in one sentence it'd go like "The -bleep- -bleep- -bleep- and -bleep- -bleep- -bleep-!" I'm always wondering, "Wtf did he just say?"
Back to top Go down
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

PostSubject: Re: CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.   CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:29 am

C13INTZ wrote:
he said i hate asians named ed

Very Happy

The sentence started with "the". Lol fail Clientz... we should get a fail emote.
Back to top Go down
CamoNinja

CamoNinja

Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.   CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:36 pm

daaaaaaaaaam thats gonna start alot of riots, and ill be there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

PostSubject: Re: CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.   CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:07 pm

Forget it. Lol you fail. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
C13INTZ

C13INTZ

PostSubject: Re: CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.   CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:19 pm

how, explain
Back to top Go down
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

PostSubject: Re: CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.   CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:20 pm

I started the quote with "The" but then you started the quote with "I".
Back to top Go down
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

PostSubject: Re: CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.   CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:29 pm

You really suck at insults. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

PostSubject: Re: CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.   CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:08 am

See like I said. Your insults are just as bad as your investments. Seriously $10 for Killing Floor? Psh I got it for $5. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CamoNinja

CamoNinja

PostSubject: Re: CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.   CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:10 am

awwww i got killing floor for 15$ Sad
Back to top Go down
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

PostSubject: Re: CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.   CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:19 am

You made a worse investment than Clientz! :O
Back to top Go down
CamoNinja

CamoNinja

PostSubject: Re: CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.   CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:43 pm

rofl i rember that

C13INTZ "just bought killing floor for 10$ Very Happy"

Cam0 "cool"

*the next day*

Cam0 "hey look killing floor is on sale for 5$"

C13INTZ "WTF!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

PostSubject: Re: CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.   CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:49 pm

Hahaha oh man that was epic. xD
Back to top Go down
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

PostSubject: Re: CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.   CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:35 pm

Vir "Hey Clientz guess what?"
Clientz "What?"
Vir "I just got KF for $5."
Clientz "Wtf?!"
Vir "Yeah there's a sale on it today go check.
Clientz "You jackass!"
Vir "LOL!"
Back to top Go down
CamoNinja

CamoNinja

PostSubject: Re: CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.   CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:22 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

PostSubject: Re: CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.   CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:48 am

I still can't stand censorship ESPECIALLY on the internet. I mean if parents want their kids to keep their children away from the things on the internet just keep them away from the internet...
Back to top Go down
Nicole

Nicole

________

________

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.   CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:18 am

sounds like our future would be like metal gear solid 4 + mirror's edge.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.   CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: -- Ground Zero -- :: General Discussion :: | Serious Discussions |-