Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Les Sims 3 Complete Edition Patch Fr
Be honest people, i need thoughts and veiws. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:44 am by mainelil

Be honest people, i need thoughts and veiws. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:44 am by mainelil

» Breaking Dawn Movie Part 2 Free Download Ilivid
Be honest people, i need thoughts and veiws. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:50 pm by lesbet

Be honest people, i need thoughts and veiws. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:47 pm by lesbet

Be honest people, i need thoughts and veiws. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:35 am by lesbet

Be honest people, i need thoughts and veiws. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:34 am by lesbet

» Niche Goldmine Video Series
Be honest people, i need thoughts and veiws. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:57 am by almwon

» Oi this thing is dead...
Be honest people, i need thoughts and veiws. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:50 am by C13INTZ

» Synthesis Gaming Up and Running
Be honest people, i need thoughts and veiws. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:36 pm by ZombieswithJetpacks

Most Viewed Topics
FORUM USE - BAR HELP
360 Controller Config
Update History: LATEST 2.6 - 11/12/2010
CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.
SPRAYS - LOGOS
Do stats mean anything?
Breaking Dawn Movie Part 2 Free Download Ilivid
The happiest upbeat song about sex and crystal meth
Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map
Les Sims 3 Complete Edition Patch Fr
Keywords
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Be honest people, i need thoughts and veiws.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sh1fTy'

Sh1fTy'

_________

_________

Rep : 7

Be honest people, i need thoughts and veiws. Vide
PostSubject: Be honest people, i need thoughts and veiws.   Be honest people, i need thoughts and veiws. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:09 pm

I started gaming on ps2,(black hawk down online) it was a little intimidating to join clans especially being 12 and getting herased by every clan. then when i became some what good at met Marvin, we then made our own clan and recruited which was a little difficult. I mean don't get me wrong guys, we got a few that wanted to join but it didn't feel legit doing it. I know what your saying " wtf is shifty' talking about?". So I'm going to cut to the point. what if there was a web site for gaming community and clans to be a part of where you can meet other clans and groups and where you can be asked to join a clan, make your own, or asked/ recruited into a clan so it will be easier to meet new groups. Each clan would get there own page, list of members, links to there own websites etc. This way clans/community's can become bigger and recruit with out the hassle. My question to you is would you join, or is it a crumby idea? Let me know the more honest helps me out more.
Back to top Go down
C13INTZ

C13INTZ

Rep : 17

PostSubject: Re: Be honest people, i need thoughts and veiws.   Be honest people, i need thoughts and veiws. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:44 pm

a legit recruiting website for clans eh? does sound interesting, the only downside is the amount of people who would join to help it get big. after all there are only like, and this is a high number, 5 people who go on our forums regularly so unfortunately your not talking to a lot of people here. i suppose it does sound like an interesting idea though and if you were able to get a fair amount of groups to join up it could be fairly popular.

p.s. it harassed not herased Wink
Back to top Go down
MärvïN

MärvïN

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: Be honest people, i need thoughts and veiws.   Be honest people, i need thoughts and veiws. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:15 pm

Ryan and Myself are coming up with various brainstorming activities. Simply running things by you guys to see get reaction to the thought process.

Either way, we are looking into designing an entire business.
Back to top Go down
http://Synpowered.com
Sh1fTy'

Sh1fTy'

_________

_________

Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Be honest people, i need thoughts and veiws.   Be honest people, i need thoughts and veiws. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:42 pm

Marvins correct, and you got ideas throw it at us. Clientz, you are very true about forums but it wont be just a forum website more like a social community/ almost ladder.
Back to top Go down
C13INTZ

C13INTZ

Rep : 17

PostSubject: Re: Be honest people, i need thoughts and veiws.   Be honest people, i need thoughts and veiws. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:22 am

i know, im just sayin not a lot of people go on our forums so look elsewhere for advice too, also if u ever need any help with all that let me know ;P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be honest people, i need thoughts and veiws.   Be honest people, i need thoughts and veiws. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be honest people, i need thoughts and veiws.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: -- Ground Zero -- :: General Discussion-