Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Les Sims 3 Complete Edition Patch Fr
Crash Course Strategy (First Half) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:44 am by mainelil

Crash Course Strategy (First Half) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:44 am by mainelil

» Breaking Dawn Movie Part 2 Free Download Ilivid
Crash Course Strategy (First Half) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:50 pm by lesbet

Crash Course Strategy (First Half) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:47 pm by lesbet

Crash Course Strategy (First Half) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:35 am by lesbet

Crash Course Strategy (First Half) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:34 am by lesbet

» Niche Goldmine Video Series
Crash Course Strategy (First Half) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:57 am by almwon

» Oi this thing is dead...
Crash Course Strategy (First Half) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:50 am by C13INTZ

» Synthesis Gaming Up and Running
Crash Course Strategy (First Half) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:36 pm by ZombieswithJetpacks

Most Viewed Topics
FORUM USE - BAR HELP
360 Controller Config
Update History: LATEST 2.6 - 11/12/2010
CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.
SPRAYS - LOGOS
Do stats mean anything?
Breaking Dawn Movie Part 2 Free Download Ilivid
The happiest upbeat song about sex and crystal meth
Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map
Les Sims 3 Complete Edition Patch Fr
Keywords
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Crash Course Strategy (First Half)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
C13INTZ

C13INTZ

Rep : 17

Crash Course Strategy (First Half) Vide
PostSubject: Crash Course Strategy (First Half)   Crash Course Strategy (First Half) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:07 am

Alright, so when u first start crash course, go to the wall the dead pilot is leaning against and walk forward until u get to the dumpster. the dumpster is right by a room that is open about 50 percent of the time.

What to do: if the room is open have one person go in and stand at the back wall.
either shoot the propane tanks that are already by the dumpster or find one and put it to the left of the dumpster.
the explosion from the propane tank will push the dumpster in front of the door entrance.
your teammate inside must then wait in between a some shelves and such to the left of the door exit to avoid being pulled or vomited on.

What will happen: yes your third teammate is stuck in there forever and must eventually kill themselves, but
being all the back at the start acts as a special infected magnet, the specials can't fit through that small gap now created by the top of the door frame and dumpster, and as long as you don't kill the specials, your team will only have to face tanks and witches.
you may experience facing hordes though from panic events since regular infected can get in about any sized opening, but it's nothing you can't handle.

Lastly: Kill yourself once they reach the saferoom and happy pwning Wink

Crash Course Strategy (First Half) L4dgarage01alleys0004
Crash Course Strategy (First Half) L4dgarage01alleys0005
Back to top Go down
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Crash Course Strategy (First Half)   Crash Course Strategy (First Half) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:56 pm

I love how DeltaForce 5 lost half his HP in one screen shot. :p
Back to top Go down
C13INTZ

C13INTZ

Rep : 17

PostSubject: Re: Crash Course Strategy (First Half)   Crash Course Strategy (First Half) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:20 pm

lol i know right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash Course Strategy (First Half)   Crash Course Strategy (First Half) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crash Course Strategy (First Half)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: -- LEFT 4 DEAD -- :: General Discussion-