Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Les Sims 3 Complete Edition Patch Fr
Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:44 am by mainelil

Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:44 am by mainelil

» Breaking Dawn Movie Part 2 Free Download Ilivid
Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:50 pm by lesbet

Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:47 pm by lesbet

Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:35 am by lesbet

Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:34 am by lesbet

» Niche Goldmine Video Series
Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:57 am by almwon

» Oi this thing is dead...
Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:50 am by C13INTZ

» Synthesis Gaming Up and Running
Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:36 pm by ZombieswithJetpacks

Most Viewed Topics
FORUM USE - BAR HELP
360 Controller Config
Update History: LATEST 2.6 - 11/12/2010
CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.
SPRAYS - LOGOS
Do stats mean anything?
Breaking Dawn Movie Part 2 Free Download Ilivid
The happiest upbeat song about sex and crystal meth
Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map
Les Sims 3 Complete Edition Patch Fr
Keywords
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CamoNinja

CamoNinja

Rep : 10

Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map Vide
PostSubject: Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map   Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:57 pm

this map is completely based off of my neigborhood. just started last night, give me a break mapping a real life location is way harder than just winging it,

Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map Camo_m10

Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map Camo_m11

recent

Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map Camo_m12

Last edited by CamoNinja on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
C13INTZ

C13INTZ

Rep : 17

PostSubject: Re: Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map   Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:34 pm

the r looks fucked in park
Back to top Go down
MärvïN

MärvïN

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map   Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:03 pm

Looks like Pank, but its not bad. Yes, mapping RL locations is harder. But remember don't go for 100% realistic down to the size. This is a game, and a survival map. Add fun and ease. This isn't google earth tour with zombies. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://Synpowered.com
C13INTZ

C13INTZ

Rep : 17

PostSubject: Re: Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map   Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:07 pm

ima do my neighbor hood, or downtown st.charles, idk what will be easier to be honest. downtown is old school as fuck though, still have like metal barred windows an back alleys. legit shit
Back to top Go down
CamoNinja

CamoNinja

PostSubject: Re: Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map   Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:11 pm

hell if one of you guys are determined to, ill partner up with someone and we can make a whole campaign.
Back to top Go down
CamoNinja

CamoNinja

PostSubject: Re: Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map   Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:05 pm

another screenie

Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map Fulton10
Back to top Go down
MärvïN

MärvïN

PostSubject: Re: Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map   Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:40 pm

Looks good, but you need to learn to use the 'NODRAW' texture on all your objects, first.

You then paint each face seperately with the other textures. That way the game doesnt render anything that the player cannot see.

Last edited by MärvïN on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just noticed you did block it out correctly. Sry.)
Back to top Go down
ZombieswithJetpacks

ZombieswithJetpacks

Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map   Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:54 pm

yeah dude try to use the tools and dev textures before detail textures. Also wtf is up with ur skybox being big ass brick?

Your buildings look to square and to dull, add roofing and use a combination of the vertex tool and displacements to give it a more nature look. Otherwise your basic blocking looks great.

Side note, if u want multiple colors on your all to white cars go to the model info and choose its color.
Back to top Go down
CamoNinja

CamoNinja

PostSubject: Re: Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map   Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:33 pm

ZombieswithJetpacks wrote:
yeah dude try to use the tools and dev textures before detail textures. Also wtf is up with ur skybox being big ass brick?

Your buildings look to square and to dull, add roofing and use a combination of the vertex tool and displacements to give it a more nature look. Otherwise your basic blocking looks great.

Side note, if u want multiple colors on your all to white cars go to the model info and choose its color.

ya im no where near done so i didnt get to the sky box yet, right now im mostly building the geometry of the map and the basic blocking,
Back to top Go down
MärvïN

MärvïN

PostSubject: Re: Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map   Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:15 pm

Looks great, can't wait to see it's release.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map   Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: -- SOURCE & DEVELOPMENT -- :: General Discussion :: | Mapping & Mods |-