Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Les Sims 3 Complete Edition Patch Fr
The single hand weapons you'll need - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:44 am by mainelil

The single hand weapons you'll need - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:44 am by mainelil

» Breaking Dawn Movie Part 2 Free Download Ilivid
The single hand weapons you'll need - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:50 pm by lesbet

The single hand weapons you'll need - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:47 pm by lesbet

The single hand weapons you'll need - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:35 am by lesbet

The single hand weapons you'll need - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:34 am by lesbet

» Niche Goldmine Video Series
The single hand weapons you'll need - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:57 am by almwon

» Oi this thing is dead...
The single hand weapons you'll need - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:50 am by C13INTZ

» Synthesis Gaming Up and Running
The single hand weapons you'll need - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:36 pm by ZombieswithJetpacks

Most Viewed Topics
FORUM USE - BAR HELP
360 Controller Config
Update History: LATEST 2.6 - 11/12/2010
CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.
SPRAYS - LOGOS
Do stats mean anything?
Breaking Dawn Movie Part 2 Free Download Ilivid
The happiest upbeat song about sex and crystal meth
Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map
Les Sims 3 Complete Edition Patch Fr
Keywords
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The single hand weapons you'll need

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
C13INTZ

C13INTZ

Rep : 17

The single hand weapons you'll need - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: The single hand weapons you'll need   The single hand weapons you'll need - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:05 am

First topic message reminder :

The single hand weapons you'll need - Page 2 MotivationalPoster
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
C13INTZ

C13INTZ

PostSubject: Re: The single hand weapons you'll need   The single hand weapons you'll need - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:50 pm

that raises a good question, im not too sure
Back to top Go down
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: The single hand weapons you'll need   The single hand weapons you'll need - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:52 pm

The single hand weapons you'll need - Page 2 Suicid11
Back to top Go down
C13INTZ

C13INTZ

PostSubject: Re: The single hand weapons you'll need   The single hand weapons you'll need - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:55 pm

lol, so true
Back to top Go down
MärvïN

MärvïN

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: The single hand weapons you'll need   The single hand weapons you'll need - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:22 pm

Haha 10 pts to the suicidal zombies. Since you say I don't get in on the conversation.

She isn't dead, the infection wasn't like Resident Evil. Where people die and come back, It's more like rabies/mad cow. Just necrotic bacteria/viral strain effecting your actions/mindset.

She is still alive, human and breathes. Why would zombies spray blood (if they were cold/dead/post mortem the blood would be coagulated and under no pressure), they wouldn't scream or make noises if they weren't alive in some way (general groans don't count, because habitual use of breathing would explain some of why zombies 'dead ones' still pass air over their vocal cords.) otherwise it is just another one of those things.

Ever since I saw Land of The Dead, it kinda threw the requirement for zombies to have air right out the window. They walk along down to the edge, across the river bottom and move into the secure area the humans have.

But my thoughts then become, how do they come out the otherside able to scream/communicate/make noise? Their lungs would be filled to the brim with water. Essentially drowning them out, even if they threw up the water. They would still be pretty strained to do so.

Either way, you got different types of zombies.

- RE Universe (Plague kills, brings them back. Undead. Massive mutagen possibilities. Majority of the population is changed/mutated )

- L4D Universe (Rabies, Infection, Outbreak. Still alive & human. Minor risk for mutagen. Counts of change in very low numbers.)

- Silent Hill Universe (Demonic/Horrific/Supernatural. Not really zombie in the general sense, but more of a literal/biblical sense.)

- 28 Days/Weeks Later (Closely tied with L4D, at least with the way it worked. The abilities of said zombies.)

- Zombieland (One of my favorite movies, ties very close with L4D style and touches of detail that remind you of moments in the series.)

- Of The Dead films (Romero is a genius, along with one of my favorite film makers of all time. The figures portrayed in his movies follow closer to RE, until the advent of the newer films. In which the undead seemed to be smart, focuses, working as a team, and generally being closer to L4D. Plus they even had the ability to instinctively use firearms.)

Many types, mean many things. If you played RE enough to read every little document and letter in the series. You would know that the average zed had the intelligence of a mosquito. Moved very slow. Cannon Fodder. Dangerous in groups.

While in the L4D world, the zombies are pretty smart, fast moving, and sometimes downright bastards of thought. Dangerous in fewer numbers.

Out of all this, bullets still stop them, which is another argument entirely.
Side thought for that, the mainstay thought process for zombies should be, that rounds fired into the brain/spinal cord area should destroy the entity. But body shots no matter where should do minor damage.

I will write a article on my in depth thoughts on the subject of global plague and downfall of mankind.

^ Why I love realism.
Back to top Go down
http://Synpowered.com
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

PostSubject: Re: The single hand weapons you'll need   The single hand weapons you'll need - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:26 pm

Marvin just had to kill it. I know L4D is just an infection and they're alive! That's why I said the witch is half dead. :]
Back to top Go down
MärvïN

MärvïN

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: The single hand weapons you'll need   The single hand weapons you'll need - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:29 pm

Yes, I know.

But hey, I had to get in on the conversation sometime. Least, when I do, I write a lot and most of the time it makes sense. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://Synpowered.com
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

PostSubject: Re: The single hand weapons you'll need   The single hand weapons you'll need - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:34 pm

My "Suicidal Zombies" post was a retaliation to Client's "Preparedness" post.
Back to top Go down
CamoNinja

CamoNinja

Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: The single hand weapons you'll need   The single hand weapons you'll need - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:28 am

we dont have to be prepared
The single hand weapons you'll need - Page 2 Zombie
Back to top Go down
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

PostSubject: Re: The single hand weapons you'll need   The single hand weapons you'll need - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:29 am

Dude that's not even a zombie. That's... an Asian guy. HEY WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?!
Back to top Go down
C13INTZ

C13INTZ

PostSubject: Re: The single hand weapons you'll need   The single hand weapons you'll need - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:02 am

rofl, must i quote myself from the corduroy button post?
Back to top Go down
CamoNinja

CamoNinja

Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: The single hand weapons you'll need   The single hand weapons you'll need - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:05 am

ok fine well just nuke all the zombies
Back to top Go down
C13INTZ

C13INTZ

PostSubject: Re: The single hand weapons you'll need   The single hand weapons you'll need - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:10 am

no the radiation will only make them angrier
Back to top Go down
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

PostSubject: Re: The single hand weapons you'll need   The single hand weapons you'll need - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:24 am

I agree with Clientz. The ones who survive the nuke blasts will go out and become Hulk zombies. Green. Buffed. And pissed. Stronger than the tank. We don't want that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The single hand weapons you'll need   The single hand weapons you'll need - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The single hand weapons you'll need

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: -- LEFT 4 DEAD 2 -- :: General Discussion :: | Chompski's Box |-