Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Les Sims 3 Complete Edition Patch Fr
Greetings from 7 Shots. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:44 am by mainelil

» Breaking Dawn Movie Part 2 Free Download Ilivid
Greetings from 7 Shots. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:50 pm by lesbet

Greetings from 7 Shots. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:47 pm by lesbet

Greetings from 7 Shots. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:35 am by lesbet

Greetings from 7 Shots. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:34 am by lesbet

» Niche Goldmine Video Series
Greetings from 7 Shots. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:57 am by almwon

» Oi this thing is dead...
Greetings from 7 Shots. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:50 am by C13INTZ

» Synthesis Gaming Up and Running
Greetings from 7 Shots. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:36 pm by ZombieswithJetpacks

Most Viewed Topics
FORUM USE - BAR HELP
360 Controller Config
Update History: LATEST 2.6 - 11/12/2010
CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.
SPRAYS - LOGOS
Do stats mean anything?
Breaking Dawn Movie Part 2 Free Download Ilivid
The happiest upbeat song about sex and crystal meth
Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map
Les Sims 3 Complete Edition Patch Fr
Keywords
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Greetings from 7 Shots.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
7 Shots

____

____

Rep : 0

Greetings from 7 Shots. Vide
PostSubject: Greetings from 7 Shots.   Greetings from 7 Shots. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:55 pm

Hey, I was reading your group page and I noticed a webiste link, and to be honest I was dyeing for someting to do, so I made an account. I first heard about Syn from my good friend baker, who I had met in a DoD:s source clan. ( I think it was the 29th ID ) Before I made an account though, I read the group leader's steam page, and to be honest Marvin's description kinda scared me at first.
I had joined steam in 2007. I recieved the Orange box from my brother. Before I got that, I played Battlefield 1942. What will make most of you look down on me, would probably be the fact that im 14 Rolling Eyes. I had been playing online games since 2006. The first clan I ever joined, was the =v4v=. In that clan, I was an average 11 year old who couldn't stop talking, irritateing ,and like other kids, said the wrong thing at the wrong time. But in that clan I learned alot. I came out mature, and somewhat more dedicated to things more I was before I joined. If you look at me now, I am more mature. I think I could be the most mature kid their is online. I don't cuss at all though. I like to listen to my parents. ( you can stop laughing ) I'm very easy to please as well, and I try to be a good friend to all. Even if its someone I barely know. But I do have a history of being a smart mouth. Which rarely becomes a problem. But their is always one person who I will come across, which releases that smart mouth. Their are some people that I just can't get along with, whether it's just a know-it-all, or a minge that won't stop talking. Just a heads up. I don't rage from a match! I never back down from a good fight, unless of course, their might be some raged kids that wanna be on the winning team and switch to the other team. That gets me irritated. But I have great sportsmanship. hehe, an admin from the 29th ounce said " How did you keep up a conversation with me even though I totally owned you? "

I heard a lot of great things about this clan, and I hope to be of help to your community Smile

Back to top Go down
MärvïN

MärvïN

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from 7 Shots.   Greetings from 7 Shots. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:25 pm

Glad to see you found your way here, and we won't look down upon you for age, given that you act with maturity.

Curious, what about the description scared you?

The rest sounds good, and we can't wait to see some skills put to the test.

Back to top Go down
http://Synpowered.com
7 Shots

____

____

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from 7 Shots.   Greetings from 7 Shots. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:02 pm

What I meant was " suprised " instead of " scared ". You and I are somewhat alike. Besides the obvious fact you're 8 years older than me.
Back to top Go down
CamoNinja

CamoNinja

Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from 7 Shots.   Greetings from 7 Shots. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:19 am

glad to have another syn member, and dont worry shots im only 15 Razz
Back to top Go down
C13INTZ

C13INTZ

Rep : 17

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from 7 Shots.   Greetings from 7 Shots. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:17 pm

too bad you act like your 15 Razz

sry i haven't been on in a while, been goin through some shit that has prevented me from bein onn steam. if someone wants to hook me up with the links to dl everything i need for gmod so i can play gangwars with u thatd be sick. i lost all my gmod addons and shit so i need to re dl it all.

marv, if u wanna shoot me a message or e-mail on whats goin on thatd be sweet. i plan on gettin back in the groove this week, sry ive been afk for like 2 weeks XP
Back to top Go down
CamoNinja

CamoNinja

Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from 7 Shots.   Greetings from 7 Shots. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:56 pm

fuck you c13
Back to top Go down
C13INTZ

C13INTZ

Rep : 17

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from 7 Shots.   Greetings from 7 Shots. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:51 pm

pluck yew*
Back to top Go down
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from 7 Shots.   Greetings from 7 Shots. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:52 am

Welcome to Syn! Don't worry about your "smart mouth". I have one too and it... gets me into a lot of trouble sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from 7 Shots.   Greetings from 7 Shots. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from 7 Shots.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: -- Ground Zero -- :: General Discussion :: | Introductions |-