Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Les Sims 3 Complete Edition Patch Fr
This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:44 am by mainelil

This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:44 am by mainelil

» Breaking Dawn Movie Part 2 Free Download Ilivid
This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:50 pm by lesbet

This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:47 pm by lesbet

This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:35 am by lesbet

This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:34 am by lesbet

» Niche Goldmine Video Series
This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:57 am by almwon

» Oi this thing is dead...
This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:50 am by C13INTZ

» Synthesis Gaming Up and Running
This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:36 pm by ZombieswithJetpacks

Most Viewed Topics
FORUM USE - BAR HELP
360 Controller Config
Update History: LATEST 2.6 - 11/12/2010
CENSORSHIP - Deconstruction of our world as we know it.
SPRAYS - LOGOS
Do stats mean anything?
Breaking Dawn Movie Part 2 Free Download Ilivid
The happiest upbeat song about sex and crystal meth
Cam0's neigborhood lfd2 survival map
Les Sims 3 Complete Edition Patch Fr
Keywords
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

Rep : 7

This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet. Vide
PostSubject: This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet.   This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:16 pm

Thursday, May 27, 2010
6:05 PM - Syn | MarviN: im sorry man, i didnt even see the slots till it was in the process.
6:06 PM - Syn | MarviN: plague is now vanilla...well closer to it anyways. Ill be back in a bit, camp with me and c13intz?
Syn | MarviN is now Away.
6:13 PM - Vir | §YN |: Uhhh
6:13 PM - Vir | §YN |: Wait wait wait.
6:13 PM - Vir | §YN |: Plague is Vanilla?

END CONVO

So I'm guessing Plague is going to be renamed to Vanilla? Can we change Massacre to Chocolate then? :]
Back to top Go down
C13INTZ

C13INTZ

Rep : 17

PostSubject: Re: This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet.   This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:04 pm

omg, it means its gunna be more like a regular l4d2 server, less plugins/mods. and ill be gone for like an hour or two, have some things to do. we'll play when i get back though
Back to top Go down
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

PostSubject: Re: This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet.   This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:23 pm

I actually stop playing around 9 PM on weekdays. I also get disconnected within the first few minutes of the game and get an error that reads "No Steam Longon." Idk what that's all about.
Back to top Go down
MärvïN

MärvïN

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet.   This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:29 am

I'd like to get us back on track, after these past few weeks, with many people wishing to be Community Leaders. I've found that only one has stayed with us. That is why i tell people when they ask, do you know what being an Administrator means? Few have answers.

I have enough Brothers in power to manage our Team, we will take no more on, without proper channels and application.

Either way, I'm going to regulate the usage of the menu, you do not need all the fuctions I have allowed you guys to have up until now. We are going to clean house, the Summer Season is here, we are getting started with Scrim Matches and such. Any ignorant behavior will be met with 'Amputation'.

Yes, we removed 'some' of the Plugins.

It is Vanilla-Like. What i should have said. Once we start the scrims, the Plugins will be ALL DISABLED, on Plague.
- I'll still be hosting fun and Plugin filled games on Massacre.

Active:

Varying Hordes (Each Horde is dynamic, more so than usual. Some take few rounds - others quite a bit more.)
Boomer Extinguish (Throw up on burning Infected *Tank*, etc to put them out.)
Boomer Damage (^Explosion^ 10 damage, 200 Radius)
Smoker Damage (^Cloud^ 2 Damage per second over 10 seconds, 200 radius)
Grenade Pass (Same as pills, but Pipe bomb/Bile/Molly.)
Crown Horde (Kill the Witch, horde comes running from her scream. Simple.)
Invincible Ghost (Infected Ghosts can be killed by great heights or water, this fixes that.)
Tanks On Fire (Causes the Versus Tank to move at Co-op speed.)

Disabled:

Ledge Release (When hanging from anything, after 5 seconds, USE allows you to drop)
Pill Revive (On the ground, Pills/Adrenaline allows you to pick yourself up.)
Hunter Release (4 Second Warm-up: USE button allows you to hop off the survivor)
Bulldozer (Charger can pick up people, even on the ground.)

- On another note, I'm currently working on our website. There is a ton of stuff to do before I release it though. Should be ready sometime this weekend.

I'm trying to get my last Final out the way tomorrow, then I'll have a week or so to just focus on sitebuilding and getting you guys setup with our new system and ideas.

(I apologize for restarting on your game earlier Vir.)
Back to top Go down
http://Synpowered.com
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

PostSubject: Re: This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet.   This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:20 am

Lol it's okay. When we do scrims I think it should be on a neutral server. Like neither our never or their server so it'll be even.
Back to top Go down
CamoNinja

CamoNinja

Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet.   This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:02 am

i say we have one "modded out the ass server" for p-stomping narbs, and one nuetral server for scrimming like vir said
Back to top Go down
C13INTZ

C13INTZ

PostSubject: Re: This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet.   This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:58 pm

well idk about modded out the ass, but mass will have a decent amount of plugins on it thats for sure
Back to top Go down
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

PostSubject: Re: This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet.   This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:03 pm

The server still sounds pretty modded though. @_@
Back to top Go down
CamoNinja

CamoNinja

PostSubject: Re: This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet.   This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:05 pm

ya u know wat mean
Back to top Go down
C13INTZ

C13INTZ

PostSubject: Re: This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet.   This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:08 am

horrible grammar, just dreadful
Back to top Go down
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

PostSubject: Re: This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet.   This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:35 am

Hahaha! Lol. I have to agree.
Back to top Go down
CamoNinja

CamoNinja

PostSubject: Re: This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet.   This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:18 am

oops lol
Back to top Go down
§traight X Edge

§traight X Edge

PostSubject: Re: This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet.   This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:15 am

Camo go back to first grade and take grammar lessons. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
C13INTZ

C13INTZ

PostSubject: Re: This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet.   This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:14 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
NutMan

________

________

Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet.   This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:00 pm

The only thing I've noticed is the lack of pill/adrenaline revival. There's still smoker cloud, boomer splash, and tons of melee weapons.
Back to top Go down
C13INTZ

C13INTZ

PostSubject: Re: This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet.   This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:48 pm

Quote :
Yes, we removed 'some' of the Plugins.

It is Vanilla-Like. What i should have said. Once we start the scrims, the Plugins will be ALL DISABLED, on Plague.
- I'll still be hosting fun and Plugin filled games on Massacre.

Active:

Varying Hordes (Each Horde is dynamic, more so than usual. Some take few rounds - others quite a bit more.)
Boomer Extinguish (Throw up on burning Infected *Tank*, etc to put them out.)
Boomer Damage (^Explosion^ 10 damage, 200 Radius)
Smoker Damage (^Cloud^ 2 Damage per second over 10 seconds, 200 radius)
Grenade Pass (Same as pills, but Pipe bomb/Bile/Molly.)
Crown Horde (Kill the Witch, horde comes running from her scream. Simple.)
Invincible Ghost (Infected Ghosts can be killed by great heights or water, this fixes that.)
Tanks On Fire (Causes the Versus Tank to move at Co-op speed.)

Disabled:

Ledge Release (When hanging from anything, after 5 seconds, USE allows you to drop)
Pill Revive (On the ground, Pills/Adrenaline allows you to pick yourself up.)
Hunter Release (4 Second Warm-up: USE button allows you to hop off the survivor)
Bulldozer (Charger can pick up people, even on the ground.)
Back to top Go down
NutMan

________

________

PostSubject: Re: This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet.   This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:13 pm

Crown Horde and Boomer Extinguish do not work FYI. Clientz knows this as we have tried both in games together.
Back to top Go down
C13INTZ

C13INTZ

PostSubject: Re: This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet.   This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:49 pm

i know, but they worked when me and marv tested them, idk what the deal is with that
Back to top Go down
NutMan

________

________

PostSubject: Re: This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet.   This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:27 pm

when is syn doing scrims
Back to top Go down
MärvïN

MärvïN

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet.   This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:09 am

When you guys don't just stab at each other with Axes. ^_^

I need to get more of you focused and learn how to properly run a match. I'd say practice will start over the next couple of days, with a major Training session on Friday.
Back to top Go down
http://Synpowered.com
CamoNinja

CamoNinja

PostSubject: Re: This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet.   This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:06 am

sounds fun
Back to top Go down
C13INTZ

C13INTZ

PostSubject: Re: This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet.   This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:27 pm

wont be free till later in the night friday (possibly) i have work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet.   This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This has got to be the happiest zombie server yet.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: -- Ground Zero -- :: General Discussion :: | Goofy Boots Lounge |-